Monday, March 16, 2009

BABY TIME!!!

Quick update...just because my head hurts and I have t rest. I've been at the hospital since Friday at 1:00 pm under close watch (just a few complications...but things they've been able to manage). We tried to induce on Friday night/Saturday morning, but it just didn't seem to be right for me or my baby. We are trying again today in about 3 hours because we think it is best for me and the baby. The good news is that today marks 37 weeks, which means full term and our baby boy seems to be doing really good!! I won't post for a while, but wanted to keep you posted on the latest.

Much love from the Bartletti Family!!

2 comments:

Camille said...

Happy Birth-day! We hope everything goes well for you and baby!

Ginger said...

We have been keeping close tabs on you through your mom. Good luck tonight--I hope he comes quick. Can't wait to see pictures of the little guy.